TZAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Former Winter Palace resident: Var.
- Autocrat: Var.
- Palace ruler: Var.
- Russian ruler: Var.
- Russian monarch: Var.
- Russian autocrat: Var.
- Russian monarch
- Russian ruler
- Bolshevik's foe
- Winter Palace resident
- Former Winter Palace resident (Var.)
- Russian emporer
- Ivan or Peter
- Winter Palace resident (Var.)
- Despot (Var.)
- One spelling for an old Russian ruler
- Bygone Russian leader (Var.)
- Bygone Russian leader
- Old Russian ruler (var.)
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 29, 2017
- USA Today - March 30, 2015
- Universal - December 14, 2014
- Universal - October 28, 2014
- Universal - May 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 14, 2013
- Universal - September 24, 2012
- Canadiana - August 13, 2012
- Universal - May 08, 2012
- USA Today - April 11, 2011
- Universal - September 23, 2008
- Universal - May 29, 2008
- New York Times - April 24, 2007
- USA Today - February 01, 2005
- New York Times - October 10, 2004
- New York Times - April 13, 2003
- New York Times - December 31, 2000
- New York Times - December 11, 1998
- New York Times - November 21, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer tzar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!