Clue: Ivan or Nicholas
We have 1 answer for the clue Ivan or Nicholas. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
- Pre-1917 ruler
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 12, 2005
- USA Today - May 25, 2004
- New York Times - March 04, 2002
- New York Times - March 23, 1998
- New York Times - November 25, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Ivan or Nicholas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!