Clue: Bolsheviks' foe
We have 4 answers for the clue Bolsheviks' foe. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 31, 2010
- New York Sun - August 15, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Bolsheviks' foe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!