Clue: 1971 American Airlines debut
We have 1 answer for the clue 1971 American Airlines debut. See the results below.
- Long-range three-engine plane
- 747 competitor
- Plane that competed with Lockheed's L-1011
- Old widebody plane
- Classic McDonnell Douglas aircraft
- Airbus A300 alternative
- It made its last commercial flight in February 2014
- Jet airliner model
- Jet similar to a 747
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 17, 2019
Found an answer for the clue 1971 American Airlines debut that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!