Clue: Old widebody plane
We have 1 answer for the clue Old widebody plane. See the results below.
- Long-range three-engine plane
- 747 competitor
- Plane that competed with Lockheed's L-1011
- Classic McDonnell Douglas aircraft
- Airbus A300 alternative
- It made its last commercial flight in February 2014
- Jet airliner model
- Jet similar to a 747
- 1971 American Airlines debut
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 13, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Old widebody plane that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!