Clue: Plane that competed with Lockheed's L-1011
We have 1 answer for the clue Plane that competed with Lockheed's L-1011. See the results below.
- Long-range three-engine plane
- 747 competitor
- Old widebody plane
- Classic McDonnell Douglas aircraft
- Airbus A300 alternative
- It made its last commercial flight in February 2014
- Jet airliner model
- Jet similar to a 747
- 1971 American Airlines debut
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 12, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Plane that competed with Lockheed's L-1011 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!