Clue: ___ Bator (capital of Mongolia)
We have 2 answers for the clue ___ Bator (capital of Mongolia). See the results below.
- ___ Bator
- ___ Bator, Mongolia
- ___-Ude (Trans-Siberian Railroad city)
- __ Bator, Mongolia
- It means "red" in Mongolian
- ___-Ude (Asian capital)
- ___-Ude, Mongolia
- ___-Ude (Russian city on the Trans-Siberian Railroad)
- Half an Asian capital?
- ___ Hot (city in Inner Mongolia)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 05, 2013
- Universal - August 09, 2013
- Universal - May 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 18, 2011
- Washington Post - October 05, 2007
- USA Today - March 14, 2007
- New York Sun - October 09, 2006
- New York Sun - July 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue ___ Bator (capital of Mongolia) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!