Clue: Half an Asian capital?
We have 2 answers for the clue Half an Asian capital?. See the results below.
- ___ Bator
- ___ Bator, Mongolia
- ___-Ude (Trans-Siberian Railroad city)
- __ Bator, Mongolia
- It means "red" in Mongolian
- ___-Ude (Asian capital)
- ___-Ude, Mongolia
- ___-Ude (Russian city on the Trans-Siberian Railroad)
- ___ Bator (capital of Mongolia)
- ___ Hot (city in Inner Mongolia)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 2012
- Universal - April 26, 2012
- New York Times - July 11, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Half an Asian capital? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!