Clue: It means "red" in Mongolian
We have 1 answer for the clue It means "red" in Mongolian. See the results below.
- ___ Bator
- ___ Bator, Mongolia
- ___-Ude (Trans-Siberian Railroad city)
- __ Bator, Mongolia
- ___-Ude (Asian capital)
- ___-Ude, Mongolia
- ___-Ude (Russian city on the Trans-Siberian Railroad)
- Half an Asian capital?
- ___ Bator (capital of Mongolia)
- ___ Hot (city in Inner Mongolia)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 12, 2007
- New York Times - March 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue It means "red" in Mongolian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!