Clue: Any small Jewish village of yore
We have 1 answer for the clue Any small Jewish village of yore. See the results below.
- Village in Isaac Bashevis Singer stories
- "Fiddler on the Roof" setting
- Jewish village
- Setting for many Sholem Aleichem stories
- Small Jewish town
- Former Jewish community
- Jewish village of Eastern Europe, formerly
- Former Jewish village in Eastern Europe
- Yiddish for "small town"
- Small Jewish village of yore
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 23, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Any small Jewish village of yore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!