Clue: Former Jewish community
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Jewish community. See the results below.
- Village in Isaac Bashevis Singer stories
- "Fiddler on the Roof" setting
- Jewish village
- Setting for many Sholem Aleichem stories
- Any small Jewish village of yore
- Small Jewish town
- Jewish village of Eastern Europe, formerly
- Former Jewish village in Eastern Europe
- Yiddish for "small town"
- Small Jewish village of yore
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - November 14, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Former Jewish community that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!