Clue: Jewish village of Eastern Europe, formerly
We have 1 answer for the clue Jewish village of Eastern Europe, formerly. See the results below.
- Village in Isaac Bashevis Singer stories
- "Fiddler on the Roof" setting
- Jewish village
- Setting for many Sholem Aleichem stories
- Any small Jewish village of yore
- Small Jewish town
- Former Jewish community
- Former Jewish village in Eastern Europe
- Yiddish for "small town"
- Small Jewish village of yore
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - May 05, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Jewish village of Eastern Europe, formerly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!