Clue: Cousin of HST
We have 1 answer for the clue Cousin of HST. See the results below.
- Clock std.
- Standard setting at 0 degrees long.
- Standard setting at 0° long.
- Prime meridian std.
- Setting at 0 degrees long.
- Prime meridian setting (abbr.)
- Fed. sales tax
- Hated tax, abbr.
- Astronomical observation std.
- Astron. clock setting
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - October 25, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Cousin of HST that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!