Clue: Fed. sales tax
We have 1 answer for the clue Fed. sales tax. See the results below.
- Clock std.
- Standard setting at 0 degrees long.
- Standard setting at 0° long.
- Prime meridian std.
- Setting at 0 degrees long.
- Cousin of HST
- Prime meridian setting (abbr.)
- Hated tax, abbr.
- Astronomical observation std.
- Astron. clock setting
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - November 07, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Fed. sales tax that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!