Clue: Setting at 0 degrees long.
We have 1 answer for the clue Setting at 0 degrees long.. See the results below.
- Clock std.
- Standard setting at 0 degrees long.
- Standard setting at 0° long.
- Prime meridian std.
- Cousin of HST
- Prime meridian setting (abbr.)
- Fed. sales tax
- Hated tax, abbr.
- Astronomical observation std.
- Astron. clock setting
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 28, 2019
- New York Times - September 15, 2013
- New York Times - March 03, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Setting at 0 degrees long. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!