Clue: Famously fussy pair of diners
We have 1 answer for the clue Famously fussy pair of diners. See the results below.
- Duo of a children's rhyme
- Jack and the missus
- Diet-conscious family of rhyme
- Sardines' cousins
- Small herrings
- Nursery-rhyme fussy eaters
- Jack of rhyme and his wife
- Picky eaters of rhyme
- Nursery rhyme couple
- Jack and the missus of verse
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 05, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Famously fussy pair of diners that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!