Clue: Jack and the missus of verse
We have 1 answer for the clue Jack and the missus of verse. See the results below.
- Duo of a children's rhyme
- Jack and the missus
- Famously fussy pair of diners
- Diet-conscious family of rhyme
- Sardines' cousins
- Small herrings
- Nursery-rhyme fussy eaters
- Jack of rhyme and his wife
- Picky eaters of rhyme
- Nursery rhyme couple
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 03, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Jack and the missus of verse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!