Clue: Sardines' cousins
We have 1 answer for the clue Sardines' cousins. See the results below.
- Duo of a children's rhyme
- Jack and the missus
- Famously fussy pair of diners
- Diet-conscious family of rhyme
- Small herrings
- Nursery-rhyme fussy eaters
- Jack of rhyme and his wife
- Picky eaters of rhyme
- Nursery rhyme couple
- Jack and the missus of verse
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 25, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Sardines' cousins that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!