Clue: Not wanting to believe the truth
We have 1 answer for the clue Not wanting to believe the truth. See the results below.
- Not facing one's problems
- What many an addict is
- Refusing to accept reality
- Refusing to face facts
- Unwilling to face reality
- Unwilling to confront the truth
- Whistling past the graveyard, so to speak
- Refusing to face reality
- Not facing the truth
- Experiencing the first stage of grief, say
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 25, 2018
Found an answer for the clue Not wanting to believe the truth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!