Clue: Refusing to accept reality
We have 1 answer for the clue Refusing to accept reality. See the results below.
- Not facing one's problems
- What many an addict is
- Refusing to face facts
- Unwilling to face reality
- Unwilling to confront the truth
- Whistling past the graveyard, so to speak
- Refusing to face reality
- Not facing the truth
- Not wanting to believe the truth
- Experiencing the first stage of grief, say
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 01, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Refusing to accept reality that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!