Clue: Unwilling to confront the truth
We have 1 answer for the clue Unwilling to confront the truth. See the results below.
- Not facing one's problems
- What many an addict is
- Refusing to accept reality
- Refusing to face facts
- Unwilling to face reality
- Whistling past the graveyard, so to speak
- Refusing to face reality
- Not facing the truth
- Not wanting to believe the truth
- Experiencing the first stage of grief, say
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 23, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Unwilling to confront the truth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!