Clue: Soldier of India
We have 1 answer for the clue Soldier of India. See the results below.
- Native Indian in the British army
- ___ Rebellion of 1857-59
- Native soldier, in old India
- Indian employed as a British soldier
- ___ Mutiny (India rebellion of the 1850s)
- Old Indian infantryman
- Native of India in the British army
- Onetime Indian soldier
- Indian in the British army
- Indian soldier
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 29, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Soldier of India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!