Clue: '08 debate regular
We have 1 answer for the clue '08 debate regular. See the results below.
- Senator who wrote "Dreams From My Father"
- "Dreams From My Father" writer
- Presidential hopeful Barack
- Politician who wrote "The Audacity of Hope"
- Future senator who delivered the 2004 Democratic convention keynote address
- Presidential candidate born in Hawaii
- Winner of 2008
- President sworn in on Lincoln's Bible
- "Yes we can" sloganeer
- "The Audacity of Hope" author
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 27, 2008
Found an answer for the clue '08 debate regular that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!