Clue: #1 Ethel Waters hit
We have 1 answer for the clue #1 Ethel Waters hit. See the results below.
- Ethel Waters classic
- 1929 song of heartbreak
- Ethel Waters hit song
- Oldie recorded by Midler in '72
- Standard with the lyric "Ain't these tears in my eyes tellin' you?"
- Song with the lyric "Ain't these tears in these eyes tellin' you?"
- 1929 hit for Ethel Waters
- 1929 #1 hit whose title follows the line "Now he's gone and we're through"
- Ethel Waters title line following "Now he's gone, and we're through"
- Sad song heard in "Funny Lady"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue #1 Ethel Waters hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!