AMIBLUE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Ethel Waters classic
- #1 Ethel Waters hit
- 1929 song of heartbreak
- Ethel Waters hit song
- Oldie recorded by Midler in '72
- Standard with the lyric "Ain't these tears in my eyes tellin' you?"
- Song with the lyric "Ain't these tears in these eyes tellin' you?"
- 1929 hit for Ethel Waters
- 1929 #1 hit whose title follows the line "Now he's gone and we're through"
- Ethel Waters title line following "Now he's gone, and we're through"
- Sad song heard in "Funny Lady"
- Apt question concerning 10 answers in this puzzle
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 25, 2014
- Netword - November 23, 2013
- LA Times - February 16, 2013
- New York Times - April 12, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - March 23, 2012
- New York Times - March 18, 2011
- Post Puzzler - November 14, 2010
- Netword - June 13, 2009
- New York Sun - October 24, 2005
- Washington Post - December 11, 2004
- New York Times - September 07, 2002
- New York Times - July 30, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer amiblue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!