Clue: 1929 hit for Ethel Waters
We have 1 answer for the clue 1929 hit for Ethel Waters. See the results below.
- Ethel Waters classic
- #1 Ethel Waters hit
- 1929 song of heartbreak
- Ethel Waters hit song
- Oldie recorded by Midler in '72
- Standard with the lyric "Ain't these tears in my eyes tellin' you?"
- Song with the lyric "Ain't these tears in these eyes tellin' you?"
- 1929 #1 hit whose title follows the line "Now he's gone and we're through"
- Ethel Waters title line following "Now he's gone, and we're through"
- Sad song heard in "Funny Lady"
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - March 23, 2012
Found an answer for the clue 1929 hit for Ethel Waters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!