Clue: Ethel Waters classic
We have 1 answer for the clue Ethel Waters classic. See the results below.
- #1 Ethel Waters hit
- 1929 song of heartbreak
- Ethel Waters hit song
- Oldie recorded by Midler in '72
- Standard with the lyric "Ain't these tears in my eyes tellin' you?"
- Song with the lyric "Ain't these tears in these eyes tellin' you?"
- 1929 hit for Ethel Waters
- 1929 #1 hit whose title follows the line "Now he's gone and we're through"
- Ethel Waters title line following "Now he's gone, and we're through"
- Sad song heard in "Funny Lady"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Ethel Waters classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!