Clue: 10 Across predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue 10 Across predecessor. See the results below.
- Stager of a 1968 political comeback
- Winner of 1968 and 1972
- President with an enemies list
- Kissinger's boss, once
- Saturday Night Massacre figure
- Resigned president
- 1995 Oliver Stone film
- "Dirty tricks" president
- 1974 pardon recipient
- Two-time Time Man of the Year (and a hint to 17-, 27-, 41- and 54-Across)
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 27, 2012
Found an answer for the clue 10 Across predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!