Clue: 12 time presidential candidate
We have 1 answer for the clue 12 time presidential candidate. See the results below.
- Quadrennial candidate Harold
- 1948 presidential contender
- Quadrennial candidate of old
- Perennial presidential hopeful Harold
- Old GOP politico Harold
- Onetime Minnesota governor who ran for the G.O.P. presidential nomination nine times
- Nine-time presidential contender of the 1940s-'90s
- Nine-time presidential candidate
- He ran and ran and ran
- Eisenhower aide, in 1953
Found an answer for the clue 12 time presidential candidate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!