Clue: Quadrennial candidate of old
We have 1 answer for the clue Quadrennial candidate of old. See the results below.
- Quadrennial candidate Harold
- 1948 presidential contender
- Perennial presidential hopeful Harold
- Old GOP politico Harold
- 12 time presidential candidate
- Onetime Minnesota governor who ran for the G.O.P. presidential nomination nine times
- Nine-time presidential contender of the 1940s-'90s
- Nine-time presidential candidate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Quadrennial candidate of old that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!