Clue: 14-line verse
We have 1 answer for the clue 14-line verse. See the results below.
- Italian ___
- Shakespearean verse
- Browning piece
- One begins "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
- One of Shakespeare's begins "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
- 14-line poem
- Milton's "On His Blindness," for one
- Shakespeare specialty
- Type of poem mentioned in "Easter Parade"
- It concludes with a couplet
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 24, 2014
- Netword - August 19, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 24, 2010
- USA Today - June 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 14-line verse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!