Clue: 1869 Minkus ballet
We have 1 answer for the clue 1869 Minkus ballet. See the results below.
- Whence the phrase "to give the devil his due"
- Idealistic sort
- Ballet based on a 1605 novel, by George
- Classic saga from which the expressions at 23-, 29-, 63-, 83-, 100-, 111- and 114-Across all originated
- Whence the expression "mum's the word"
- Tilter at windmills
- Man of La Mancha
- "Ingenious gentleman" of classic fiction
- Classic character whose exploits inspired the phrase in this puzzle's circles
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1869 Minkus ballet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!