Clue: Idealistic sort
We have 1 answer for the clue Idealistic sort. See the results below.
- Whence the phrase "to give the devil his due"
- 1869 Minkus ballet
- Ballet based on a 1605 novel, by George
- Classic saga from which the expressions at 23-, 29-, 63-, 83-, 100-, 111- and 114-Across all originated
- Whence the expression "mum's the word"
- Tilter at windmills
- Man of La Mancha
- "Ingenious gentleman" of classic fiction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Idealistic sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!