DONQUIXOTE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Whence the phrase "to give the devil his due"
- Idealistic sort
- 1869 Minkus ballet
- Ballet based on a 1605 novel, by George
- Classic saga from which the expressions at 23-, 29-, 63-, 83-, 100-, 111- and 114-Across all originated
- Whence the expression "mum's the word"
- Tilter at windmills
- Man of La Mancha
- "Ingenious gentleman" of classic fiction
- Classic character whose exploits inspired the phrase in this puzzle's circles
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 08, 2017
- LA Times - November 15, 2016
- LA Times - March 04, 2016
- New York Times - August 24, 2009
- New York Times - September 27, 2008
- New York Times - October 12, 2003
- New York Times - August 26, 1999
- New York Times - August 14, 1998
- New York Times - June 10, 1998
- New York Times - August 15, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer donquixote that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!