Clue: Ballet based on a 1605 novel, by George
We have 1 answer for the clue Ballet based on a 1605 novel, by George. See the results below.
- Whence the phrase "to give the devil his due"
- Idealistic sort
- 1869 Minkus ballet
- Classic saga from which the expressions at 23-, 29-, 63-, 83-, 100-, 111- and 114-Across all originated
- Whence the expression "mum's the word"
- Tilter at windmills
- Man of La Mancha
- "Ingenious gentleman" of classic fiction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Ballet based on a 1605 novel, by George that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!