Clue: 1901 novel set in India
We have 1 answer for the clue 1901 novel set in India. See the results below.
- Kipling's orphan hero
- Kipling novel
- Actress Novak
- Delaney of "N.Y.P.D. Blue"
- North Korea's ___ Il Sung
- Kipling classic
- Former Canadian P.M. Campbell
- Actress Cattrall of "Sex and the City"
- Clijsters of tennis
- Kipling hero
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 25, 2001
- New York Times - May 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1901 novel set in India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!