Clue: Kipling novel
We have 1 answer for the clue Kipling novel. See the results below.
- Kipling's orphan hero
- Actress Novak
- Delaney of "N.Y.P.D. Blue"
- North Korea's ___ Il Sung
- 1901 novel set in India
- Kipling classic
- Former Canadian P.M. Campbell
- Actress Cattrall of "Sex and the City"
- Clijsters of tennis
- Kipling hero
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 20, 2012
- Netword - December 10, 2010
- New York Times - September 03, 2009
- USA Today - October 03, 2008
- New York Times - July 20, 2008
- Netword - September 23, 2007
- USA Today - July 02, 2007
- USA Today - March 29, 2004
- New York Times - September 12, 2000
- New York Times - July 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kipling novel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!