Clue: Kipling's orphan hero
We have 1 answer for the clue Kipling's orphan hero. See the results below.
- Kipling novel
- Actress Novak
- Delaney of "N.Y.P.D. Blue"
- North Korea's ___ Il Sung
- 1901 novel set in India
- Kipling classic
- Former Canadian P.M. Campbell
- Actress Cattrall of "Sex and the City"
- Clijsters of tennis
- Kipling hero
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Kipling's orphan hero that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!