Clue: 1920's Chief Justice
We have 1 answer for the clue 1920's Chief Justice. See the results below.
- Electee of 1908
- Hotel in "The Graduate"
- Bryan defeater, 1908
- 300-pound President
- Eisenhower's rival for the 1952 nomination
- Last mustachioed president
- 10th Supreme Court chief justice
- For whom Sherman was veep
- Roly-poly president
- Mr. Republican
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 20, 2006
- New York Times - February 19, 2003
- New York Times - February 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 1920's Chief Justice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!