Clue: Bryan defeater, 1908
We have 1 answer for the clue Bryan defeater, 1908. See the results below.
- Electee of 1908
- Hotel in "The Graduate"
- 300-pound President
- Eisenhower's rival for the 1952 nomination
- Last mustachioed president
- 10th Supreme Court chief justice
- For whom Sherman was veep
- 1920's Chief Justice
- Roly-poly president
- Mr. Republican
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Bryan defeater, 1908 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!