Clue: Roly-poly president
We have 1 answer for the clue Roly-poly president. See the results below.
- Electee of 1908
- Hotel in "The Graduate"
- Bryan defeater, 1908
- 300-pound President
- Eisenhower's rival for the 1952 nomination
- Last mustachioed president
- 10th Supreme Court chief justice
- For whom Sherman was veep
- 1920's Chief Justice
- Mr. Republican
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Roly-poly president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!