Clue: Last mustachioed president
We have 1 answer for the clue Last mustachioed president. See the results below.
- Electee of 1908
- Hotel in "The Graduate"
- Bryan defeater, 1908
- 300-pound President
- Eisenhower's rival for the 1952 nomination
- 10th Supreme Court chief justice
- For whom Sherman was veep
- 1920's Chief Justice
- Roly-poly president
- Mr. Republican
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 29, 2017
- New York Times - December 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Last mustachioed president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!