Clue: 1936 track gold medalist
We have 1 answer for the clue 1936 track gold medalist. See the results below.
- "Hee Haw" co-host, 1969-86
- 1936 Olympics hero
- 1936 Olympics star Jesse
- Buck of note
- 1936 Olympian Jesse
- Runner who was called "The Buckeye Bullet"
- Quadruple gold medalist, 1936
- Jesse known as the "Buckeye Bullet"
- Singer of the #1 country hit "Tall Dark Stranger"
- Athlete Jesse
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1936 track gold medalist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!