Clue: Quadruple gold medalist, 1936
We have 1 answer for the clue Quadruple gold medalist, 1936. See the results below.
- "Hee Haw" co-host, 1969-86
- 1936 Olympics hero
- 1936 track gold medalist
- 1936 Olympics star Jesse
- Buck of note
- 1936 Olympian Jesse
- Runner who was called "The Buckeye Bullet"
- Jesse known as the "Buckeye Bullet"
- Singer of the #1 country hit "Tall Dark Stranger"
- Athlete Jesse
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Quadruple gold medalist, 1936 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!