Clue: Buck of note
We have 1 answer for the clue Buck of note. See the results below.
- "Hee Haw" co-host, 1969-86
- 1936 Olympics hero
- 1936 track gold medalist
- 1936 Olympics star Jesse
- 1936 Olympian Jesse
- Runner who was called "The Buckeye Bullet"
- Quadruple gold medalist, 1936
- Jesse known as the "Buckeye Bullet"
- Singer of the #1 country hit "Tall Dark Stranger"
- Athlete Jesse
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Buck of note that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!