Clue: Athlete Jesse
We have 1 answer for the clue Athlete Jesse. See the results below.
- "Hee Haw" co-host, 1969-86
- 1936 Olympics hero
- 1936 track gold medalist
- 1936 Olympics star Jesse
- Buck of note
- 1936 Olympian Jesse
- Runner who was called "The Buckeye Bullet"
- Quadruple gold medalist, 1936
- Jesse known as the "Buckeye Bullet"
- Singer of the #1 country hit "Tall Dark Stranger"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Athlete Jesse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!