Clue: 1940’s film critic
We have 2 answers for the clue 1940’s film critic. See the results below.
- James who wrote "A Death in the Family"
- Contemporary author-illustrator Jon
- Memorable New York Met Tommie
- 1957 Pulitzer winner
- James of letters
- Arthur of "Hoop Dreams"
- "The Night of the Hunter" screenwriter
- "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer
- "The African Queen" scriptwriter
- Baseball's Tommie
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 11, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 1940’s film critic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!