Clue: 1954 Bogart role
We have 1 answer for the clue 1954 Bogart role. See the results below.
- "The Caine Mutiny" captain
- His crew nicknamed him "Old Yellowstain"
- Bogart role
- Captain of the USS Caine
- Captain played by 39-Across, in a 1954 film
- Captain created by Herman Wouk
- Broadway role of 1954
- 1954 role for Bogart
- Captain in "The Caine Mutiny"
- Minesweeper captain of fiction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 02, 2001
- New York Times - June 16, 1999
- New York Times - April 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1954 Bogart role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!