Clue: His crew nicknamed him "Old Yellowstain"
We have 1 answer for the clue His crew nicknamed him "Old Yellowstain". See the results below.
- "The Caine Mutiny" captain
- 1954 Bogart role
- Bogart role
- Captain of the USS Caine
- Captain played by 39-Across, in a 1954 film
- Captain created by Herman Wouk
- Broadway role of 1954
- 1954 role for Bogart
- Captain in "The Caine Mutiny"
- Minesweeper captain of fiction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue His crew nicknamed him "Old Yellowstain" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!