Clue: Peres's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Peres's predecessor. See the results below.
- 1994 Peace Nobelist
- 71-Down's predecessor
- 1994 Peace Prize winner
- Peace agreement signer of 9/13/93
- Six-Day War figure
- Meir's successor
- 1990's Israeli P.M.
- 1994 Nobel Peace Prize sharer
- Follower of Meir and Shamir
- Former Israeli prime minister Yitzhak
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 22, 2007
- New York Times - May 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Peres's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!